Search

Monday, May 16, 2011

i love sing and play music

guess, no one teach me how to play this keyboard. i learn by my self by listening to the music and find the note "do re me fa so...etc". I guess any of you remember "melodian"...this the first music instrument I've learn when I was a kid..

during elementary school music competition..i'm playing the flute at left..hehehe

with my relatives at long house

music club while studying at bintulu vocational school

sing a song during english day

i'm playing bass guitar..school music competition

i'm at left side wear yellow shirt..such an old memories i have

during my higher learning at inti college...i'm playing guitar. all my band member were chinese except me...huhuuu

we were all from different country and get 2nd place for acting...hmmm..we were happy and enjoy the life while studying together at inti college...

No comments:

Post a Comment